Back to Policies List


Undergraduates in Graduate Courses

Type: Enrollment
Effective Date: 6/21/2012

If you are a qualified senior, you may enroll for a 500-level course with your advisor’s permission. You can count credit for this course toward your bachelor’s or a graduate degree, but not both. If you plan to count the course toward a graduate degree, you should not list it on the graduation application for your Bachelor’s Degree.

If you are a senior in the last term of your Bachelor’s program, you may enroll in a 600-level course with permission of the instructor and your advisor. Use the Out of Career form.

Related policies:

    Back to Policies List